8.15.2005

A copy of a copy

I saw Todd last night. Open mic @ AZURE--his voice is so nice and I absolutely adore hearing him sing. Me and Rae hung out a bit at his pad after he closed up the bar--Carey came out but
only for a bit...Rae drove me home but not before I wished that Todd's job left him with more time than a few hours before dawn. But such is life.

Stefan called out today and my car was @ his hizzy so that meant using my last $20 to cab it here today--Dane is giving me a ride home and then I'm not sure what I'll be doing...setting up my computer and fixing my application for TLA VIDEO. I figure that would be one hella cool part time job. I love working @ Indie shops.

So a quick weekend wrap-up: FRIDAY was Stefan's birthday party which was pretty fun but I ended up going out with Rae and leaving pretty early. SATURDAY I went to dinner @ New Wave and met Rae there. We ended up going back to my pad and watching SEX AND THE CITY on DVD. Carey came home around 1 and drank and watched TV with us. Todd called me a few times and finally decided not to come visit as it was 4 in the morning and all. And SUNDAY was Azure, Bar Crack (aka Megatouch), Stoli Raz and Red Bulls, and some cool music. I got my room even more organized and rented CONSTANTINE.

Friday I am heading up to NYC for a Bendis Board drink-up. Frankie B. is meeting me @ the bus depot and Philip is providing a place to crash. Wednesday i'm getting my labret pierced. Saturday me and Dane are going shopping @ H&M.

I'm the walking dead today. Its not FIGHT CLUB...but if it was, not like I could talk about it anyway. :wink:
+++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home