3.13.2005

Meet Ze Monsta

I was gonna write all kinds of things but I don't really feel like it now. So instead I'll just say:
+got a new cigarette holder. Three times a charm.
+Joey bought me a t-shirt and Meatwad keychain @ hot topic and a CK hoodie @ Strawbridges
+We bought coffee and its 3am so yeah, that's nice
+I watched both movies I need to review today (yesterday) and tomorrow (later today) I'm going to be cleaning the kitchen floor.
+Got my homework done--at least the first wave of it
+Can't go to my 'rents b/c of the "I'M RICH BIATCH" tour (comedy tour with BILL BURR, CHARLIE MURPHY and "ashy larry" from CHAPPELLE's SHOW) on Friday. Don't know when I'll get up there b/c we're doing Easter with Joe's mum
+I need to practice bass and try to sing "sober" to see if I'm any good. But we do have this week off so I should have time to iron some problems out.

Ok, time for a smoke and some more message board lurking.
++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home