3.07.2005

Sadie Hexicidal and The Swank House in Northern Liberties...

So it goes...

Today it is in the 60's. Tomorrow it will be back down to the 40's. Watch me get sick in the blink of an eye. During lunch me and Stefan took a drive to UTRECHT and I got Matte Acrylic Sealant for my Transmet Table. Its almost done. Rock'N'Roll.

I got put in a comic strip! Nicole made me a cute little animal...I told you guys I was a closet furry. Click the link above to see (scroll down to this weekend).

I have postponed DRACULA discussion to tomorrow so that I can properly prepare my mind. This is not to say that its something that I couldn't discuss now...but I'm so much better on paper (and on the net) than I am in person. That is to say that my speaking becomes stuttery, random and I lose my train of thought easily. W/o notes and an idea of what I would like to talk about. So tonight I will be outlining and making notes on the roof of Beth & Wayne's hizzy, the gorgeous abode that me and Stefan will be taking advantage of since today is the perfect day. Ry the Scot is house-sitting so we're going to harrass him since he's the house slave.

So why didn't I do my homework last night? B/c I fell asleep kittlings...my sleeping patterns are so severely fucked up that I don't know what's wrong with me. But I am going to harbor a guess that EVERYTHING is. I was just exhausted from driving and staying up till 3am or later all weekend.

Shout out to J-Z: hope your first day went well!!!
Shout out to Mr. Cyphere: You are the perfect combination of Hurley musings and Sawyer cool. Your smarts are more LOCKE though...your post about female and male science stuff was outtasite.

Oh, and finally, my goals this week:
1--Watch at least one DVD and draft review (I would like to get all 3 done by Sunday but I will be happy with one)
2--Finish TRANMET table in its entirety (legs and all)
3--Finish reading JTHM
4--Read whatever DRACULA is due by next week
5--Get Kitty things when I'm grocery shopping (NEED litter and treats)
6--Swiffer and Mop kitchen floor
+++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...it won't ben Dracula reading that wil be assigned....MWWWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Slavedriver.

3/07/2005 08:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home