12.26.2004

My Christmas Swag

From Friends:
+JAMESON whisky & sweat band--J-Z
+Pirate play set and pirate rum--Keg Leg Kell
+Playskool Pirate Set--Utendi
+Kill Bill--secret santa at work (not sure of her name, never met her)
+Hot Topic gift card--Donna
+Free Dinner--Bran
+Space Ghost Coast to Coast Vol. 2--Mike, the roomie
+card from Melissa and Mike

From Family:
+Printer/Scanner/Copier--Mum and Daddy
+$60--Shacky Red Handed
+$25--Aunt Mary
+$50 & earring set--Aunt Gerry
+Microvave, Candles and shower gel--JD's mum
+card from Leannie and fam

From JD:
+Harry Potter Hardcover book set
+3 Living Dead Dolls
+2 Video Games (Battle for Middle Earth [pc] and The Hobbit [ps2]
+Red Leather Motocycle Jacket--Sweet!
+Jack Skellington and Sally figures
+Pajamas from the Disney Store
+2 sweat bands (Batman symbol and "I love Pirates")
+DVDs (Blow, Gattaca, The Office complete set, O Brother Where Art Thou?, Da Ali G Show complete 1st Season, Eddie Izzard-Unrepeatable)
+the Nirvana box set
+Emily The Strange scarf

I finished the CCC today and an now going to type it out and send it to Alex Cubed for editing. Although I can now print my shite out myself and do the edits from him much easier now. Seeing it on paper is much easier than seeing it on the monitor.

I haven't talked to many people this weekend and really am just trying to keep myself busy and not think about calling the lawyer and esp. calling Gorman on Monday (tomorrow). If I thought I could fuck around and not really budget my money, the shite is really hitting the fan now. I really don't think I have much of any excuse to go out ever again. Except when I can trust myself to go dancing and just drink water so its cheap and beneficial to me. But will I ever get to that point? Aw...fuck. whatever. I'm home, and its warm and comfy and not fucking jail so I believe me when I say I'm happy. JD gave me a christmas that was grand beyond words and I'm so in love with him that just him being here with me is present enough. I just need to focus. Focus will be my goal in 2005.

And AC is next Friday and while I don't plan to drink I think that it will be decadent in every way and I can't wait. I have my cuban still waiting for me patiently.
+++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good heavens! You sure cleaned up!

12/26/2004 09:02:00 PM  
Blogger AutumnHeart said...

Glad you're home :>

12/27/2004 04:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home