12.02.2004

My Office is in the Coldest House in the Room

Does this make ANY sense at all?

I have 2 zip-ups and my skull cap. My hands are aching from being cold and curved while typing my last film review. So this week it was BEFORE SUNSET and HERO. I liked them both. The linkage above will have them up eventually, I just sent to JD to finish the HTML magic that I have no idea how to do.

Last night Jackie came over and Ze Moto Kitty was abosolutely in love with her. JD called her traitor but it was seriously the most friendly and cuddly I've ever seen Ze Moto with anyone else but me and him. She brought over PIMP JUICE, which is bright green, and we mixed drinks and watched HERO. Then we got Mikey the roomie to play ASSHOLE with us b/c she totally got me into playing card games whilst drinking. Its mos def cheaper than going out. We had fun. Even if JD didn't want to play. I have ULTIMATES Vol. II #1 sitting in that room but I'm trying to finish THE BELL JAR which should have been done like 600 hundred years ago.

And I meant to post what Garbage song I was based on a Quizilla online test but I posted on my band blog instead. oops. Anyway, I think the song was called "Silence is Golden" and it says I should speak up more. Someone will listen eventually. They better dammit!!!

I'm listening to KEOKICLASH and the very best version of "Rippin Kittin" just came on. I have my headphones on and its so loud I feel like I'm inside the song. I absolutely lurve that feeling, like I'm walking around in it. Squishing it between my toes. How about some lyrics?

Mommy, can I go out and kill tonight?
I feel, I feel like taking a life.
Please, I wanna steal the kitchen knife
and feel, feel like taking a life.

Rippin kittin kidding on the run

Daddy, can I go and haunt tonight
like you do on Sunday mornings.
Honey, give me a real gentle knife
to feel, feel like taking my life.

Rippin kittin kidding on the run

Mommy, can I go out and kill tonight?
I feel, I feel like taking a life.
Please, I wanna steal the kitchen knife
and feel, feel like taking a life.

Rippin kittin kidding on the run
Mommy, daddy, please let me go


Tomorrow they are letting us out @ 3:30. They are having an open house of the new building so they want us dregs of corporate whoredom out before the customers get there. I dig it. JD had already taken off work but it looks like now we can head to South St early and get parking for some sushi and either CLOSER (mmm...I need some JUDE LAW) or FINDING NEVERLAND (a touching story with a Gomez-esque DEPP in it). I can dig it. I was going to finally get this mop in the back of my head shaved but Kay was all booked so I gots to wait until next Wednesday. I did get my hair dyed this week so no more roots. My dress for the MILLARWORLD pish-up is bought and paid for; although it has best arrive before next Saturday or I will cry. I want to get a nice piece of jewelry to go with it and perhaps an evening bag. I'm going for true formal, not just semi. Ze Brickthrower goes all the way.

SimplyJD.Online.Oi.Love is rockin' out. Why aren't you a member yet? If you are a member, then you fucking rock out with yer cock out. YARRR PIRATE! as Mr. Andeelee would say.

Oi! I meant to email Jeemy. Best be doing that and trying to decide if I want to shower before I go over to Stefan Francois Grovier's or wait till tomorrow morning. I think the morning shall win it all.
Rock'N'Roll.
++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home