11.28.2004

THE WRONG REBELLION -or- SEND THEM FLYING (<===possible band names)

My Weekend could be summed up with statement:
FUCK ALL.
As in--I did FUCK ALL. Here's a details rundown:
SUNDAY: fuck all
SATURDAY: fuck all!
Friday: I actually read a little and switched my bass and guitar places (guitar in the basement, bass in the office). I ventured outside and hit up THE DRUIDS KEEP with Jackie, Stefan and Ry The Scot, followed by a few games of ASSHOLE (the card game).

I tried to be product on Saturday by practicing the cover songs we're doing in THE BAND THAT SHALL NEVER BE NAMED (b/c all my names were shot down by the drummer and THE UNDERWORLD was show down by me. Way to bloody over-used) and uploaded pictures to our SMARTGROUP. All 10 of the SMARTGROUP memebers now have 11 con pictures to viddy. I wanted to read and write. But wanting is a very far action from doing. I watched a lot of movies: ZOOLANDER, CANNONBALL RUN, SYLVIA, A CLOCKWORK ORANGE, the NIN live DVD AND ALL THAT COULD HAVE BEEN.

I don't remember if I have mentioned on this thing that Bock has relapsed again. but I have nothing left for him. My tears seem to come easier for sad movies like SYLVIA than they do for the boy I loved for so long.

I took a bubblebath as well. I'm just staying in and hoping to save money. B/c I need it. I've gotten myself back into debt hardcore. Rock on. JD is putting on some DISNEY animation that I have no real desire to watch (THE PRINCE OF EGYPT) so I'll probably continue to drink and take a shower to wash this greasy hair.

++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home