11.24.2004

The Thoughts of an Emotional Vampire...

I just finished my GWEN STEFANI album review and in the end go out and tell people to buy FELIX DA HOUSECAT. Well, its a better album. Sorry to say.

I've listened to Gwennie 6 times now. I think I can say that and not sound mean. I do like her album. DEVIN DAZZLE is a better one though.

I also emailed Kurt who just got back from Germany where it seems alot of alcohol consumption and comparison went down. Did I mention my dad went to Amsterdam? My father went to the fucking red light district in amsterdam before me. How is that fair? Like at all? He dug it though...and said the smell of mary jane permeated every establishment they entered. Rock on kittlings~

I'm missing this incredible show tomorrow. WINK, PETE MOSS and fuck all @ transit. I really wanted to go. I'm missing AC now as well...but I want to buy a stunning dress for the semi-formal X-mas "piss-up" that is going on in NYC for the MILLAR elite. I'm trying to get Jeemy to join us. Frankie is even going to be there. I just want to look classy and 80's @ the same time. I doubt this can be accomplished but I shall strive.

Speaking of 80's--I got this zip-up cardigan that is a cross between a straight jacket and a MICHAEL JACKSON "beat-it" leater coat. I also got these hook earrings that are just long chains with black hearts on the end. I've gone completely mad. But I love both items more than I love my new VICTORIAS SECRET underwear (and as I may not have mentioned, I have quite the penchant for panties)...and that's saying alot.

So the new band--yeah, its actually happening. i'm doing it for myself this time. And I had fun and so I'm in the band. I want to come up with a cool name. But we're all from such different eras. We are attempting an IGGY POP cover ("lust for life") so I'm happy. I printed out the tab I really need to try it out this weekend. I have a feeling its going to be a faster song than I'm used to. We're also doing "Mister Crowley." I'm not quite sure how LX feels about the whole thing but I'm hoping that he'll stay on despite his utter greatness in DIODEGEIST. B/c they are just too fucking cool. (I'm not being sarcastic here--even JD was freaking out when he heard their song). BAND NAME IDEAS BEFORE I FORGET!!!!
Optophobia--fear of opening one's eyes
Strychnine
Akuma Stitch
Nicolas Rasp


*SPARKS* energy/alcoholic drink is ruling my school, although it will be me and Pops drinking BEZLEBUTH tomorrow night for Thanxgiving Eve.

Ok, I've been in this chair much to much too long.
+++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Classy and 80s at the same time... What would that look like... Dynasty? Good luck doll.

11/24/2004 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home