11.15.2004

This cracker is making my brain hurt...

I'm sitting here listening Eminem's newest album b/c I have to review it. And its just making me want to kill myself even more than I already do.

I am ghost of myself right now. I have been out with friends, mingled, got drunk, did all the weekend stuff that is supposed to make the weekend worthwhile. But it has done nothing except push me further away from everyone. I'm quite sure if someone (ANYONE??!!!) placed their hand on me right now, their fingertips would penetrate my skin and go right through. There is nothing inside right now. A useless shell that is going through the motions of work and writing and emailing. And really, I'm sick of it and I don't feel like doing any of it.

This album is really fucking stupid. But you know I'll try to spin it into something better than one line of "This album is really fucking stupid." I had even started to respect this retard but the pointless and boring drivel that makes up this album does nothing to even penetrate the shell of the person I used to be.

THIS IS WHY I'M NOT FUCKING POSTING RIGHT NOW. Its POINTLESS.
I'm so fucking out...
+++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yikes! Thanks for saving me from purchasing it.

11/15/2004 06:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home