11.04.2004

When Cold doesn't even begin to describe your freezing-ness...or is it the other way around?

It is rainy and horrid outside. I got splashed getting in my car to get $5 worth of gas b/c I have to take it to get the oil changed tonight. At least I got some good news, my dad may help me co-sign for a used car. I dig it. I need something new b/c that mini-van is a bitch. A total bitch.

Look! I have a nation now======> http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=ko_mesume_akuma

THE DISPUTED TERRITORIES of KO MESUME AMUMA

You can pick your flag, currency, mascot, motto, and government. At least I can pretend to live there instead of the US where 50% of our great nation thinks BUSH should continue to be president. I can't fucking believe it still. I'm talking about it but if I were to really think about it I'd be so fucking pissed. So instead I drink ze pirate rum and do my reviews and freeze in my little office that makes my neck hurt.
I finished my review and hopefully JD is putting it up now. I have still have to write my mass mailer but I'm just not in the mood right now. I think that rain is making me so achy.
My plans this weekend are to stay in--with a coupld errands here and there. I'm getting sushi with LX tomorrow after work but that's my only plan. I have to do my music reviews and I'm just so glad its a half day tomorrow. I can dig it.
I finished my required reading for the PALAHNIUK book already so I'm just chillin right now.
+++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home