10.24.2004


So I am officially engaged...

Today I took JD to the TITANIC EXHIBITION @ the Franklin Institute. Nearing the end of the exhibit (which was pretty cool even though I don't go much for that stuff), they had a guestbook to sign. I had lost my nerve to ask him @ the staircase and all that shite, it was do or die. So I wrote it to him. So that it would be there for awhile. The people around us couldn't believe I was actually doing it. And to top it all off, its the ONE RING from LORD OF THE RINGS, so the geekiness was in full effect.
As you can see above, he said yes. And all was right in the world.
Now if I could just get rid of this terrible headache. Thanks everyone for the well wishes! :o)

++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++

2 Comments:

Blogger AutumnHeart said...

Congratulations!!! :> :> So happy for you both! :>

10/26/2004 08:13:00 AM  
Blogger Lido said...

Congratulations!!! Best wishes to the both of you!

10/27/2004 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home