10.10.2004

I'm writing about R.E.M.

Who would've thought that I could write better about seminal college rock bands than comics...yeah...me neither.
I can't get ahold of Frank--the email thang is not working out right now. This makes me sad.
My tummy is ill again. This is the 3rd time this week. I can't even blame this on alcohol. Ech...it just feels all acidy and wrong.
On Friday I went out to the Indy, then over to Ry and Stefan's to watch movies. I thought I was going to hang out with Ry but he then later left me to go out with his friends to a strip club. I thought that was hella lame but was to drunk or in disbelief to say anything. Stefan and Jackie ended up staying and hanging with me...I was over there forever. As I was leaving, I fell (wow...big surprise) and got candle wax all over my pants and messenger bag. I'm such a clumsy bizzotch sometimes...
Saturday I worked and felt like shite most of the day. Me, Lou and J-Z headed over to Fridays to meet Jay and say our goodbyes; he has sold the store to a cop and so I go on payroll. I'm interested in seeing what they're going to do with the store. I consider this month my observation month. I'm barely there anyway but they want to conventions and I've been talking with Bran about that forever. We then went back to J-Z's then hung at the FTC show but didn't stay for them. Back to J-Z's where we played MORTAL KOMBAT and watched ZEBRAMAN, which was a little long but a HI-larious asian cult flick. The father from JU-ON is in it for about 2 seconds...its fun to play JU-ON spotting. I got nauseous again so instead of staying at J Rock's as planned, I ended up coming up with Wendy's in hand...
Sunday--TODAY--I woke up early and watched a new ON DEMAND eppy of HOME MOVIES and then AMERICAN SPLENDOR which was such a bloody good movie. A good comic book movie, those babies are hard to find. Me and JD went over to TOYS R US and I got Halloween candy. I wanted MORTAL KOMBAT so bad but I'm gonna see how much money I have leftover from Boston.
Speaking of JU-ON, I joined THE GRUDGE group on MYSPACE.com and plugged my columns on the series. 2 weeks baby...and then its out. Can't wait. Just watched it again on Friday--Stefan was way more down with it this time. That's always cool.
I am going to bloody BOSTON in 4 days...I'm insanely psyched in a very subtle way.
And I'M LISTENING TO *THE STREETS* [ORIGINAL PIRATE MATERIAL]. OI! OI! OI!
+++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home