10.07.2004

Me email to Frank--in its entirety:

what?i'm sorry. That must be so annoying.DIESELBOY is spinning tonight @ FLUID. I'm going with my friend Alicia. Not till 10-ish. I was gonna take a shower but I guess it be best to wait now. I'm gonna dance up a fucking storm.

I dance by myself. I can't be burdened with circles of girls or another guy (I do it--but only every once in awhile). Me and LX used to be perfect dancing partners; 2 pale dancers in the dark, about 10 feet away from each other commanding space like the bitches that we were. Him, 6' 7" w/o platforms (he must have been close to seven with teh ones he wore), spiky blond air, and moves like an asian warrior. Me, almost 6 foot even with 3-inch lace up boots/platforms, glamour goth and a modified-robot disco 2000 choreography. Those were the days...

I call Drum and Bass dancing spazzes on crack. I can't bloody wait! :)
(i'm posting this on my blog--exactly as is).
xoxoxo
~mary e.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home