10.05.2004

Quick Snap...

Work is not ending quick snap. Its like slow motion. Word on my street is that THE STREETS is the shite. I'm like obsessed with this kid and he's probably younger than me but his rhymes are insane. His british accent helps of course.

So yeah...NYC was the bomb. I feel like I only really walked around 2 little areas and didn't even touch the surface of the place. Sid is cool and Keg to da Leg is happy with him. Frankie B. was my hero...just as cool IRL as he is on this internet thang. I sent him an ANDY LEE freddy krueger painting today. I haven't heard from ANDEELEE and I hope he's ok...after the accident he's been MIA.

Mr. Sayger however went above and beyond; not only sending me 3 stellar brit-pop discs but cutting up a print of the exclusive image he had on our site and making it he cd covers. That was nice! I of course taped the whole thing back together and hung it in my office. I love being surrounded by all this art...its inspiring.

Tonight I hope to watch ROSEMARY'S BABY and also being my MARILYN MANSON best of....cd review. I am still having trouble downloading the new REM so I may have to opt out of that for something else. Don't know what yet.

Here is a new poem I'm working on:
10.5.2004.
In death I will still stress
In pain I'll still restrain
Stoic as a saint and quiet
and quaint

And not at all what you
think I would be...
Because what you see
was never me.

I wish that a dream
as it seams with a seeming
a sort of,
a doing

Even in sleep I sigh
with a dread and a head
full of...
overflowing with...

***that's all I got so far***

The new trailer for THE GRUDGE is bloody insane. TOSHIO looks scary as hell. Oct. 22nd kittlings...I can't wait! I haven't seen a movie opening night since KILL BILL 2...it will be an event of epic proportions. I would like to do a haunted hayride/barn/corn maze soon. Cav's was talking about it but JD doesn't seem to keen on them. I am obsessed with being scared. Makes me feel alive I guess.

I still have trouble talking about my uncle. And in case any of Jake's friends are reading this right now--don't you give a fuck that he's going to die if he keeps drinking? He's got HEP C, and he's drinking. Put 2 & 2 together. Its his life but he's also someone that you should be worrying about losing as a friend. He's a good person and he doesn't deserve to feel this worthless.

~sorry, just had to rant there~

I had my coffee black this morning and it wasn't that bad. I'm fiending for a ciggie, a stiff drink and some more HOUSE OF LEAVES. I started reading it again but just broke that point where I need more ASAP.

++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home