10.02.2004

Its on...and I didn't even wash my hair...

First of all, did the by myself photo shoot. Check it: http://www.picturetrail.com/psychowank

The new album is called MARY's SO VAIN and has all my photo shoot and me-related pics...

I'm about to get on a greyhound bus and I really would like a MOMOSA right now. Instead I'm having a bit of Ze Pirate's Rum to cure the hangover I got...bad. I shouldn't have gone out, but we all knew I was going to of course.

I ended up dancing to hip hop and getting some DJ's cd to review. very cool...KING BRITT was there. That was hella cool. Everyone left early, including Wayne and the other English guy...I wanted to talk to them more.

HEAD IS HURTING. But napster will make it all ok.

+++++++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home