9.26.2004

My name is Buck...and I've come here to Fuck.


JD's birthday prezzie in all its glory. I need an outfit for the photo shoot...
So yeah...we went to BJ's and got a shite load of goodies, which really just means we have food in the house again. i think I'm gonna take a nap. I dropped offJ-Z really early this morning to her car @ ze mall. She came to the goth club with me, and offered some help because she is the coolest gal ever. She's not called J to the Rizzock for nothing.

Work was sucky and slow...but I got a ton of knee socks and a cheshire cat throw and we're supposed to do all kinds of rearranging in the basement today but I'm so dead.

I haven't washed my hair in like a week. Me and LX had another email fights. I love him to death. :) I've gotta wrap his birthday prezzie. The one he got me, KATAMARI DAMACY is my new best friend.

I wrote a new poem yesterday. Must edit today. I'm always reviewing the new REM. My parents are going to my uncle's funeral and I need to get a mass card. I have to talk to Donna about that tomorrow.

I felt like i wrote all this before. Deja Vu.
~rest, kittlings, rest~

+++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home