9.22.2004

The is the way the world ends...not with a bang, but a whimper.

I hate having TS ELIOT as my title, but it really applies to right now. They are done. My first proper music reviews. With pictures with funny captions and all kinds of knowledge and opinions mixed craftily together. And JD has so much other stuff to put up that it just go lost in the shuffle. Oh well.

I got my fucking HONZO sword...I lurve it. I've been playing with it a little but I can't swing it around too much. I would take pictures right now but I dont have much time before Alan Halsey gets here and we go watch JU-ON THE GRUDGE w/o J-Z, as she had to work a double shift. :sigh: It woulda been fun...not that its not going to be. I'm afraid I'm going to cry. I have been NOT watching any of the series on purpose just to forget as much as I can. I'm so glad Alan is so psyched to see it. I hope he likes it! JD liked it--but not the way I worship it.

Alan just got here. I be off now. Aiiii?

+++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home