9.16.2004

***My new Bio for the site...Still drafting~ ***

Mary E. Brickthrower (Geeky Cheek with Allergies and text messaging addiction)
Aliases:
1. Manchester Mary, Scourge of the Seven Seas (captain of the Beloved Sidney and the Skull Kill Crew, as well as consumer of the finest Pirate Rum)
2. Ko Mesume Akuma (Yakuza Business Goth with a penchant for Honzo swords and dark lipstick)
3. Corinne Carlington (Welsh International Jewel Thief that ran from time to time with the jet-setting gang which included Natasha Black and led by one Sebastian Goodwill)

So kittlings, you may ask, how does one become a Brickthrower such as myself?
I was born in the mean streets of Chicago but only remained there for 7 months before the 'rents moved the Brickthrower franchise to the West Coast, Cali to be exact. In SoCal my little sister Shacky was born, only to create a rivalry that would last 22 years and countless hair pulling/dying. I loved Cali for our proximity to the Happiest Place on Earth, DISNEYLAND (not "WORLD" bitches! I reprazent the old school up in here). Ze young Brickthrower was dubbed Mrs. Mary E Mouse because I was a furry at a young age but seem to have grown out of it.
Anyway, 4 years later we packed up and moved to Kentucky for 9 months, the least amount of time we've spent in one place ever. I remember Kentucky for the horses we had (Leo and Cleo) and He-man and She-ra.
Next came Reno, Nevada. Now that is Sin City kittlings. I was there from 1st to 6th grade. I made friends, foes, BFF's and wrote naughty songs that got me 5 days detention. I also started writing poems (that rhymed like they're supposed to) at age 5. I haven't stopped since.
Plantation, Florida--7th through the the middle of 8th--moved there one week before HURRICANE ANDREW. Twas a sign from the gods. Worst experience of my life. I was the most unpopular and tortured that I've ever been.
PA and good ole FILTHADELPHIA--I went to high school and college here. I hated Philly till I moved here. I had my first love here and my first speeding ticket (and subsequent countless others that I can't pin down the exact amount). I went from grunge to Business Goth in 6 years flat. Furthered my writing style, graduated college (the first of my parent's 7 kids total), met one JD and the rest, they say, is history.
What I'm listening to right now: DEFTONES--4th album self-titled
What I'm reading right now: mostly comix that I'm behind in
What I'm drinking right now: Jameson and Coke
What I'm wearing right now: Puma asymmetrical jacket, Paul Frank chainsaw tee, board shorts and Calvin Klein skivvies!
What I'm watching right now: Asian Cult Cinema and review copies of recent stuff.
Look at my other self-indulgent stuff like my blog and photo album. Visit my message boards. Email me if you like Star Wars or J Horror. Oh yes, and Rage~kittlings~Rage!
++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home