9.13.2004

Living in a blackened hole...they think the weather's better.

The facts:
1--I'm a drama queen
2--I'm depressed
3--I'm addicted

I have decided this morning to question my whole existence and life goals. And I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm not good at what I want to be and I have been wasting my time trying to accomplish something that I'm not going to be able to do in a impressive way. As a writer, I'm feeling like an absolute hack right now. I don't want to finish the Stuart interview for the simple fact that I don't want any more of my skewed and tainted narration on anything.

So in the end I see myself here, stuck in this job for the rest of my life.
I have serious doubts about attending any more cons in the capacity that I used to. I don't think that its getting me anywhere.

I think I should focus on travelling and maybe trying to find a job in Vancouver or the UK. And run away from all of this. Because I am in such a hardcore state of despair and self-loathing that I don't want anyone to see me right now.
I really really really wish i could go home right now as crying at your desk in work doesn't seem like a good idea.

Oh yes, its that time of year again.
++++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home