9.16.2004


Yeah, I donate money to keep Warren's blogger site on the up and up...and I like it.

If my secret boyfriend JUDE LAW did not die at the end of COLD MOUNTAIN, it would be a sappy romance and I would probably hate it. <===words of wisdom J Rock, words of wisdom.
Of course, LEO dies @ the end of TITANIC and that didn't save it from me despising it.

So what is the formula?
Is it because I am obsessed with a british actor (it always helps if they're brits/scots/aussies/european) whom, because I've read so much about, I think that I know?
Is it because I'm only a few days off ZOLOFT so I'm crashing worse than if I was one the rag.

I am able to justify spending $72 dollars on an asymmetrical PUMA jumper, but can't rationalize getting my teeth looked at even though the back one is the home of an ever-growing hole.

This is where it all starts to make sense. I ask and plead and beg for my JD to compromise with me...and yet I'm a walking contradiction that can't compromise my own duality. I'm TWO FACE without the ugly side. (see, the vanity never ends kittlings)

There, my friends, lies the rub.

Oi! I'm in MIKE OEMING's latest short film from the B-More con: www.mike-oeming.com
+++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++

2 Comments:

Blogger AutumnHeart said...

No fair, nobody ever puts me in movies.

...except for that one time in the bus stop bathroom, but then you can't even tell it's me unless you've seen me with my pants off.

9/17/2004 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger AutumnHeart said...

No fair, nobody ever puts me in movies.

...except for that one time in the bus stop bathroom, but then you can't even tell it's me unless you've seen me with my pants off.

..........or...yyyes.

9/17/2004 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home