9.21.2004

the WRETCHED make no amends, but push on further to defend...

So most of the crap from this weekend and last week has subsided. Yesterday I got back my phone which was a relief...had dinner and started writing my review for THE PRODIGY's latest album. When I got home I created the most ghetto-looking practice space (with a keyboard stand that consists of a tote with a long comic box on top of it, then the JUNO) and just rearranged a bit for my "screening room."

My writing has multiplied and since this week I'm not crying at my desk...maybe I will go off ZOLOFT and say fuck it? I know you're not supposed to stop cold turkey but after that week of withdrawl I've been writing like a fiend and the best part is--I KNOW MY SHITE! I know enough about THE PRODIGY that I was able to write every part of that goddamned article minus the actual song reviews. That, kittlings, is nice.

Tonight I'm staying in, making RAMEN noodles, finished my FRANZ review and drafting some more of THE PRODIGY so that by Friday JD will have something to put up if he needs to. I MAY walk over to TLA and get some Asian horror although I'm all alone in the house b/c even Fathead Jones is at the B-More video show, so I'll prolly cry and not be able to sleep. But that might be fun! Tomorrow we're going to see JU-ON THE GRUDGE (J Rock and Kurt and I), I am gonna stay awake this time!!!! I can't wait b/c its 3 people that really love the genre and the film. I can't wait to hear the audience's reaction.

Still no practice with XADE. We're all too busy right now. I have planned my Boston trip for the most part. Daddy was able to score me 2 nights @ the Hampton Inn in ze city; the other 3 I'll be going to a hostel right by HARVARD SQUARE. J Rock hasn't answered me about it yet--but I hope she can make it up. We'll have such a riot.

I got my review and raise and it was enough to keep me around here for a while longer. Although I have to take down every picture/toy/etc that is not pertaining to work besides family pics (which for me is my 2 cats, JD, Iron Belly Shelly, and a small pic of JUDE...hehehe). I will keep my "eye on the prize" and just try not to have this place demoralize me...its a means to an end. And end of great writing and wealth and success. I hope.

LX just made me a cool lil skull guy to put on my computer--at least one semblance of non-conformity remains! Val is interviewing with Dennis on Wed. Good luck to her! I haven't talked to JD and that sucks. But the time apart is sometimes welcome. It helps me not want to kill him and I"m sure vice versa.

This weekend looks promising--i need to save money as me and Dane are going to NYC for a day shopping trip the first weekend in Oct. We're getting the bus tickets on Friday. I can't wait to get new purses...but I also want to spruce up my work wardrobe as the dress code is becoming stricter and I guess my PUMA track jacket just ain't the thing to wear to work. DAMMIT!!!

I'm genuinely happy right now. Its a nice feeling.

+++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home