10.01.2004


This is me...and this is Spider Jerusalem...

So I saw SKY CAPTAIN bitches...I totally dug it. It was a retelling of CAPTAIN AMERICA, no doubt. Bucky was even in that shite. RESPECK.

oh, and if you're not listening to THE STREETS (brit rapper), then I'll kill you. Do it now. He's bang on, yeah?

Its almost 1:30am and I'm wide awake...trying to drink some of the pirate rum to calm down.
I hated work today. And left a ton of shite for tomorrow. And not going to the bar tomorrow. But am planning on having hella fun in NYC on Saturday.

Started reading House of Leaves again. I even left myself notes! God I'm insane. My whole body aches. I want to cry again. I can't believe how easy it comes anymore. Its like my tear ducts are permanently full and just waiting to release some of this pressure.

MICHEL fucking GONDRY was at MOCCA con...did we go? No, instead I followed ANDEELEE around like a sick puppy dog. I can't believe how much I invest in people sometimes only to end up hurting myself when no promises are made. I can't just be happy for the friendships I've made. i want more like the selfish whore that I am.

I want someone to hug me and I want it to be real to me. I want to actually feel it. Is that too much to ask?

"ACTION RADAR" by the prodigy and then I'm so out.

My playlist called I WANT MY 2 DOLLARS BITCHES!
"feed the tree" by BELLY
"bills bills bills" remix by DESTINY's CHILD
"standing at a toll booth..." by PRIMITIVE RADIO GODS
"bury me with it" by MODEST MOUSE
"this love" by MAROON 5
"don't mug yourself" by THE STREETS
"personal jesus" by MARILYN MANSON
"action radar" by THE PRODIGY
"don't dream its over" by CROWDED HOUSE
"its frank" by FRANKIE B
"halycon" by ORBITAL
"sinnerman" by FELIX DA HOUSECAT
"medusa's path" by THE PRODIGY
"dry your eyes" by THE STREETS
"hold me now" by THE THOMPSON TWINS

+++++++++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++++

1 Comments:

Blogger AutumnHeart said...

Dear Mary,

I.O.U. one (1) hug.

Love,
Nicole

10/01/2004 11:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home