10.13.2004

Locked, Stocked and 2 Carry-Ons...

So 12 hours from now I'll be having a shuttle come round and take me to the airport. My first vacation (not con related) by myself ever. And this week I've been totally weirded out and sorta making myself want to get out of it. But I persevered with help from JD and here I am. Ready to go. Packed. Hair is dyed FIRE RED so that means my scalp is too.
My first night will be spend in NORTH END @ a hostel. Its the little Italy of Boston. Friday takes me to Cambridge for 2 nights stay in a proper hotel. I think I'll be doing a lot of staying in then--since I'll have a hotel room all to myself. Buy some Calgon and have it take me away or something. But probably not--there is a comic shop, a poetry shop and a place with GRENDEL in the name so I have to visit it for JD.
Sunday and Monday I'm back @ a hostel and leave promptly Tuesday morning.
I am bringing more pink on this trip that should be allowed by law.
I think that my hostel has internet as I'm sure the hotel does so although I plan on travelogueing the whole thing the old-fashioned way, with pen and ink, I may check in from time to time here to post some fun things or something I would like to remember.
I can't bloody wait. Now, I'm off to watch the final eppy's of season 1 of OZ. ~rage, kittlings, rage~
++++++++end of transmission+++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home