10.30.2004

I'm not even married and I'm already THE BRIDE...-OR- how SOUL CALIBER II is worthy of worship.

~in MORTAL KOMBAT DECPETION anyway...that's my profile name. JD always comes up with the best nicknames. Ze Brickthrower! wouldn't fit. So THEBRIDE it is. And I'm stuck on SUB ZERO...my least favorite character. Its the Bitches that's Gitchas...

LAST NIGHT! I watched DONNIE DARKO--which is a Halloween-esque movie that many people may overlook. It all takes place in October and Frank the Bunny IS a Halloween costume. That's a really good excuse isn't it? The real reason is DIESELBOY. I've owned this CD for what, like 3 or 4 months now? Maybe more. I have listened to it COPIOUS amounts of times. And today I realized the first song has dialogue from DONNIE DARKO...or at least I thought I did. So I had to know if I was right. And when the final words came out of JAKE GYLENHAAL's pretty lips:
"No...that's stupid" <==the end of the dialogue
I screamed in delight!!!! Being right is what keeps me alive. So yes, DD and then this awesome movie with COLIN CLIVE in it called MAD LOVE--what a great fucking flick. Creepy and Halloween-like too.
Around 9-ish I went over to LX and Val's for some pizza and X-Box playing. We played MK Deception for awhile (my profile name is KID in those parts), and then SOUL CALIBER II--um ROCK? I dig those games if only for their simplicity. It was a 3-3 score and we played one final game @ quarter one. You could cut the tension with a knife...but I lost. So yeah, that sucked. I wish SOUL CALIBER had hari kiri moves in it. When I got home I passed out watching OZ. HOTT!

THIS MORNING! Me and JD finished watching the OZ 3rd season. Rock'n'Roll. I also wrote up a little email/proposal for owner Nick. We're all caught up now. And now here I sit in anticipation of
TONIGHT! Stefan's costume party. The costume is kickass, if I do say so myself, if only in its simplicity--just like SOUL CALIBER II. That always helps. But first I must work @ the mall from the hours of 4-9:30pm. 2 of those with Bran, then finish it out with J-Z. I hope that J-Z and Mr. Cyphere come to the party. But you never know--you just never know.

++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home