11.06.2004

Count Bodies Like Sheep

My feet are very cold, pushing against each other in the hopes to conduct heat. My head is pouding to the point of delirium and nausea. I am a girl with expensive tastes it seems...as I picked out a $60 micro brew called BEZLEBUTH @ the beer distributor. It was 13% beer...and I only had 3. The 3 can kid...thats me!

So with the head hurting and the pains in the gulliver (I've been doing droog-speak for about 3 days now...don't ask why), I'm not one to venture outside. But I also just got paid and food is scarce, as is morale. JD has to clean out his roll-top desk so we can set up the curio. Of course, we have no where to put the stuff in the desk so that means we need to get something to put it in. And yes, we were @ ikea yesterday, he wants to go back today. And they say girls are fickle. I love me man to death so I shall abide. Tis the least I can do for the man that bought me 60 dollar beer. (and yes its yummy and actually worth the money, although not for everyone).

I got to ASHRAH in KONQUEST mode on MK finally and ain't she a bitch? God she has this one combo that I don't know even how to being to perform. Its cool...I shall persevere.

I'm reviewing JIMMY EAT WORLD and A PERFECT CIRCLE for my music reviews this week. I'm listening to APC right now...if only I could fucking start writing them.

Ech...head is pounding.
+++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home