11.18.2004

The Lack of Human Contact...

FYI:
Talking to someone is not contact, not in the sense that I need it.
Emails are not contact, not in the sense that I need it.
Text Messaging and Phone conversations are not contact, not in the sense that I need it.

*in other news*
+tonight I'm meeting with Mike and his new bandmate @ Wyld Studios in Philly. I'm really hoping this will be a chance at playing in a band again.
+I am going to ask for some cheap computer audio producing software for Christmas. Me and Frankie need to be collaborating more.
+I started writing a story about my addicitons and can't seem to stop writing.
+Sometimes I just need to cry and say what's wrong and I feel so much better. But I can only do this when provoked, and not with a poke with a stick. Real questions will get real answers out of me
+Trip to AC in the works for J-Z, Keg Leg and Ze Brickthrower! Stay tuned
+Meeting with Owner Nick this weekend
+Going to see FTC play with a show for $1 in P-Ville on Friday
+J-Z hooked up the cuban cigars...now if only I had a place to smoke them. I'm gonna go look for a cigar bar...there's gotta be one around here.

Now fuck off.
++++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home