12.11.2004

Bored! BORED! CURSE!

So tonight I'm missing MARK MILLAR, "Special Guests", and riding in a White Limo around NYC. This eve marks the MILLARWOLRD piss-up...and I'm gonna sulk and skulk about in honor of me not being there. ::sigh::

I finished my DODGEBALL review which was an accomplishment in of itself considering the headache and lethargy I have going on today. It ended up being a pretty fun Friday; we met Cavs, Stefan and Jackie @ CHAMPPS for happy hour then J and S came back to the house, Keg Leg joined us and card playing ensued. Also drawing, listening to NAPSTER and lots and lots of drinking. I bestowed my CANON scanner to Stefan, who was quite happy, as was I as that clears him from my xmas list for good. I still need to get cards which I hope to do tomorrow when I return the movie to TLA video. And ROKKEN--the electronica music channel just started playing THE STREETS-"dont mug yourself"
OI! OI! OI! OI!

JD is out and about with Neary and Dane, Mike the roomie just went to Pathmark and I'm trying to decide if I want to watch RULES OF ATTRACTION or ETERNAL SUNSHINE...again. Oh decisions...decisions. My Moto Kitty knocked over my hanzo sword. JD is not liking her very much these days b/c of what she did to our one blind. I've cried about it even b/c he just seems so angry with her. Can't we all just get along?
++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home