12.10.2004

1-2-3-4-5-6 Bass

I’m at work. Today was our potluck/Christmas tree decorating thang. It was pretty cool…Jackie’s dad brought in a nice spread of sandwiches so I got a little bit of eat on, while JD got A LOT of eat on. I brought in my little lightbulb ornaments to hang on the tree, so I contributed and shite. Don’t ever say I don’t participate. I’m even doing the secret santa…I got the same person I did last year who asked for the exact same thing this year. No fun at all.

I need to get Christmas cards. Me mum insisted on getting me a printer, I couldn’t turn it down so I got one of those PRINTER/SCANNER/FAX/PHOTOCOPY combos, including the ability for me to dock my digi-cam and print out 4x6 photos. SWEET. Now I have a nice scanner that I want to re-gift to someone since I’m a cheap bastard this x-mas. So its just finding the person that needs/wants one.

I’m NOT going to NYC this weekend, which totally sucks, but goddamn it if money is a BITCH. I’m so annoyed with everything money-related. My bills went from manageable to insane. It doesn’t help when THE NOBLE COLLECTION decides to take their payment out for JD’s engagement ring whenever they bloody want. I am returning the dress I got for the party so that will be a little extra cutter. But in the end it comes down to me being a horrible manager when it comes to budgeting my money. I fuct up my finances…and I can’t stay in and pass up certain invitiations. And that’s the teenager in me.

I have finalized my CCC list and will be drafting the article this weekend. I also rented DODGEBALL and am drafting that review as well. JD is going to see OCEANS 12 tomorrow but I’m passing on that one; I only saw parts of the first one and wasn’t too into to. Tonight Keg Leg is coming over after dropping her man off @ a show (she is going through some shite right now and doesn’t want to run into people @ the show) to bring me an early prezzie of pirate rum. ROCK! But first, after work I’m depositing my much needed XMAS bonus check, then me, JD, Jackie and Stefan are going to CHAMPPS for a few drinks. Rock~n~Roll.

Me and LX still not talking. Val said hi to me yesterday. Honestly I don’t know if I have anything left to say to him. I think we’re both sick of each other.
++++++++end of transmission++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home