3.04.2005

My Letter of Fate

I am wearing a DEFTONES hoody and listening to the DEFTONES while barely working and singing along to the DEFTONES.
I think I dig the DEFTONES.

Practice went ok last night. Me and Mike have decided to scrap one song and add some more new ones to the stew as we played “Dance on Your Grave” for the first time and rocked out! I sang back-up (its been a long time bitches) and fucked up quite a bit but it wasn’t half bad. Virtually painless and more fun than all the complaining about I’ve been doing about it. We have plans to get together next Thursday again. Mike brought me and mon cheri FEARSHOP t-shirts which was very cool of him. I’ll wear mine tomorrow whilst having dinner with HYSTERIA artist/writer MIKE HAWTHORNE, who is buying me a MACANUDO as thanks for his KRS-1 mix I made him.

Yes, was able to accomplish quite a bit before heading to practice—got my column done and sent. I even wrote a lil about CONSTANTINE which I was glad I could add in there. See it all @ http://www.simplyjd.com When I came home I took a shower, checked the ‘net for something amazing and spectacular but left empty handed, then read some comics. I’m SOOOOO behind. I have 6 more to read from last week plus I think one or 2 that came out this week. And LEX LUTHOR MAN OF STEEL is one of those new ones. So allow me to cream in my panties right now b/c as much as that lil AZZARELLO guy gets on my nerves, I’ve been waiting for this comic for ages. It better be good or I might just get medieval on someone’s ass. And I don’t want to have to hurt Ze Moto Kitty.

So tonight Frair Fiance goes to the DALI exhibit for the 2nd time and I head out to YORK for a visit to the “rents. Relaxation time. Although I was given an extra “assignment” by Slavedriver Cubed (:wink:) that I’m sure will be beneficial and kind to all those around me. So it can’t be bad. But really, it doesn’t matter b/c when I’m there all my worries lessen and I can just concentrate on viewing maybe one new DVD, gellin’ wit Keg Leg, Iron Belly Shelly, Shacky, mum and Daddy, watching awesome cable, sleeping A LOT, sneaking some pirate swag after everyone’s gone to sleep, smoking ciggies like a chimney, yes yes. Fun times in the middle of nowhere. Stefan was thisclose to coming but he’s totally broke and he wants to finish his painting so he’s gonna try to make it out next time. I hope he’s happy and not too down b/c I really dig having one of my best friends back in my life again. Its like Christmas in March!

My back hurts so fucking bad I don’t know what I did to it but that means driving is going to be a BITCH. But we’ll have DANE COOK and pirate swag to keep the pain away. I think CKY VOL.1 Disc 2 is also on the horizon. Hell—CKY in general is always a crowd pleaser.

Work is just weird today. Its almost noon and I feel like I’ve done FUCK ALL. I guess I’ll try to work now.
++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe I like this newly glossed nickname. Yes...it pleases the Cubed greatly.

3/04/2005 01:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home