3.03.2005

Nobody Walks in LA

BP vs. EFCEE--not the greatest mash-up but 2 things make it worth my while:
1=NIN-"CLOSER" mixed with LOUIS ARMSTRONG's "JEEPERS CREEPERS"
2=MISSING PERSONS "WALKING IN LA" mix

I still need to make that KRS-1 cd for MIKE HAWTHORNE. CUBED got him a kickass shirt that I need to give him on Saturday. Keg Leg is still go for tomorrow but I think A-Unit may be cancelling. Not sure yet--don't wanna jinx it.

I also have band practice.
I also have a review to finish. Everything is written, its just in like 3 different word docs that I must copy and paste together and then throw into DREAMWEAVER to make all pretty. So will this get done BEFORE practice--oh how I highly doubt that. But I will try my bestest.

I did read up to CH. 5 of DRACULA and that has left me with homework that CUBED didn't assign but I must accomplish anyway. Just some questions I really need to answer for myself so we can talk more about it.

LOST night @ Stefan's was last night. I watched Stefan paint some of his huge-ass painting for above their couch while I finished my PORCO ROSSO review. Ry the Scot hung out and we had a good time. ALOT of pirate swag was consumed but that made it more fun. It was a nice chill evening and its not even funny how many times I looked at the wine lists @ CHAMPPS and the glass after glass that Ry poured of shiraz and thought "just one glass...just one glass...just one glass" followed by smoking another cigarette. Oh what a weird life I'm leading right now.

I just can't wait for the weekend at the 'rents. Stress free for the most part (oh, Shacky and Shell still fight like and old married couple) and just gellin'. The drive sucks. It really does. But its worth it.
4 8 15 16 23 42 <<<====your winning lottery numbers.

I swear to god I'm going to bed as soon as my column is up. NO diggity kittlings. No diggity indeed.
++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame, Shame, mary E....now everyone around you shall be cursed!!!!!!!
L

3/04/2005 06:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home