3.09.2005

Got your HP Countdown Clock?



MUGGLENET is one of the most comprehensive HP fan sites I've visited, and they always update with new pictures or news everyday. Its pretty impressive. They have a message board, but its a 300 post minimum before you can even change your avatar and so they mean business. I'm just a lurker over there.

But I am also a memeber of the SAS (Snape Appreciation Society) so of course this cements my title of UBER-GEEK.

I didn't go to bed until 3am or so. I was supposed to be doing the LOST night thang with Ry and Stefan but I think I'm staying in and finishing my table. Stefan has offered to come over, watch LOST and shave my head for me. So that could work out. I need to practice bass guitar like a mofo though...gonna have to figure this one out. I must ask mon cheri if we have a straight razor at home or I need to borrow one from work.

~sadie heX

2 Comments:

Blogger AutumnHeart said...

Yay, head shaving! There was something intimate and fine about having my head shoved into a sink while the razor buzzed along the back of my head, and Mike Bowe's stomach pressed into my shoulder. Ahh, memories.

Haha, also? What kind of animal would Joe be, were he to be pictured :p I need to show you the picture of your character with the big effin' sword.

3/09/2005 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger XSaraXPoeX said...

I need a Harry Potter clock!!!

~Sara<3

3/13/2005 04:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home