3.08.2005

The One Thing I Miss About LiveJournal?

Ok...there is one silly little thing.

The mood settings. On Livejournal I had this sad little goth girl. On MySpace I have stupid smilies. But when I was busy or excited, I could bloody well show it!!!
I miss you sad little goth girl. The next tear I shed it will be for you.

Few times I been around that track
so its just not gonna happen like that
cuz I ain't no HOLLABACK GIRL!!! <===gwen stefani

L sent me the bittorrent to the new NIN song--oh TRENT, you rock my world. Its raw and its fucking great. Oh yes, and of course did I mention: I'M GOING TO THE FIRST SHOW @ THE ELECTRIC FACTORY IN GOOD OLD FILTHADELPHIA!!!!

Hear me now: I'm going to be as close to TRENT as I probably will ever be able to get...and I just want to hear THE WRETCHED. B/c then the WRETCHED can scream in pain:
...and now you're one of us. the wretched. I could die happy at that moment. NIN got me through so many horrible times. And wonderful times too. I need to stop being so sappy about Nine Inch Nails. I'm such a geek. But yes, I really dig the chorus of the new song. And I'm one of those fans that digs the words just as much as the lyrics. Mon cheri kinda likes the instrumentals better. But to each his own.

I've been sitting here way to long but I did accomplish 2 things--uploaded the pet pictures and emailed them to myself so I can get them on picturetrail by noon. I need to rent some movies too. Fuckin' A man--I need to practice too. where will all this time come from?

Me and Stefan are taking off next Thursday and Friday. thursday we're going to see DALI and friday is just b/c. Although it looks like meeting with Slavedriver Cubed is scheduled. Rock and Roll.

I hate the way my music is right now--I updated my windows media player and now everything is fuct.
~sadie Hex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home