8.14.2004

Wizard World Chicago...and John Cassaday is hot!!!

Ok, so far so good kittlings! Mark Millar, much like my favorite PYTHON Michael Palin, is the nicest guy in the comics biz!! And lets just say...he's doing most of the drink buying tonight!!

Jim Mahfood rocks out with his cock out (wish I had taken pictures) and left a message for J Rock on her phone.

Jim Lee and Bendis! are tiny little men. I want to take Jim home and put him on my shelf. Better than any comic book statue I could eve have.

I got my nails done before the trip so its hard getting used to typing with them again.

Andy Lee didn't hang last night. I cried.

Met alot of boardies, have a splitting headache, and bought KOOLS in Chi-Town. All for me dad.

Talk more soon...as our hotel has internet access!! Tech obsessed I am.

++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home