7.28.2004

And then, later that evening...
 
There has been so much VILE-Ness and VULGARITY since my last entry.  Let's just say Sunday came in like a lamb and out like a bat out of hell.  I was going about my business, checking my PM's on BENDIS! board, when this girl whom I never talked to PM'ed me with "I think you should see this"...what followed were threads started on ANOTHER board, not BENDIS's, but one with some of the same members.  Some of them that had been nice to me in the past...with such lovely thread titles as
 
I WANT TO FUCK MARY THE WRETCHED
-and-
So who is the first on this board (referring to BENDIS!) to get fucked?
followed by such well put together and intelligent posts like:
Vile Boy#1: ill try and get some pussy from mary in chicago. fuck up JD, get her drunk and dunk my shit in that hole.
Vile Boy#2: I don't give a fuck. If I see her in person, I WILL FUCK HER. Either by permission or by rape. I don't care.  (here he posted of picture of me AND MY 2 LITTLE SISTERS!!!!!) [she's] The one in the middle. But I don't give a fuck, I'll fuck all three.
Vile Boy #1: yeah, shes one board member who id love to fuck, too bad shes fucking JD already.  plus im gonna be in chicago, so ill see her too!! goddamit.
Vile Boy #2: HE's gotta another thing coming. Vile Boy #1, fuck Mary the Wretched if I cannot. that goes for any body going to Chi town. That is your goal. Fuck her. post pics.
+++++++++end of VILE BOY POSTING++++++++++++
 
I have gone through many emotions since then...I was in tears for a while...I was so angry I wanted to scream...I was afraid to go to TORONTO...
 
But in this business, there are frat boy punk little boy pricks that say vile things behind your back...and there are heroes.  And here are my heroes:
1--JD
2--MARK MILLAR
3--BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
4--MICHAEL AVON OEMING
5--WARREN ELLIS (who told JD that there was nothing to worry about, as he knew that if any of them approached them I would "rip off their dicks and make a bonfire with them" <===best. line. ever.)
6--DAVID MACK
7--ANDY LEE
8--DEATHSTROKE
9--DaGETHIGHKNIGHT
10--KOOP
11--DARICK ROBERTSON
12--KEG TO DA LEG!!!!!
 
All of the above have been the most supportive people in the entire world, and told me that I have nothing to worry about...ever.  I think that what bothered me the most is of ALL the bloody pics I have on the internet, why post the one of me and my sisters???  Iron Belly Shelly is not even 13 yet!!!  I have since password protected all my personal online photo albums and am laying low on the message boards (just a lurker for the time being) as to avoid any other shite. 
Yes, these boys were probably just talking shite, never meant a word, etc and fucking so on.  But they also thought that they were doing this in secret, on the internet, and actually made some pretty BOLD statements towards me and JD.  Not cool @ all.
 
What's the best part about this whole thing?  We got 26000 hits on the site on Monday.  And 12000 the day after that.  How fucking sick is that?  Curiosity indeed kills the cat.  I've really been laying low in everything.  I'm out of Valium AND synthroid, hoping SIBERIAN ROOT and ZOLOFT will keep me from slitting my wrists (that's a joke kittlings, I dig myself way to much for that).  I've just been watching movies, reading comix, practicing guitar.  Trying not to drink...which is very hard when I feel this way.  Its been rainy as hell and Donna's basement flooded to the point of MUD and shite getting in there so she's out today and possibly tomorrow b/c they can't cement up the spot where its coming in until the rain stops.
 
*DARK WATER---better than RINGU, ending sucked.  Will buy this one for myself.
*THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT--stupid.  Insulting.  And the director's cut ending has a baby hanging himself with his own umbilical in his mother's womb.  Ugh...drivel.

And finally: the beginnings of a poem:
Until these bite wounds disappear,
I will not be able to contain the fear.

++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++ 

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home