7.15.2004

I HEART TOSHIO
 
Yes yes, what a day its been.  For I think the first time ever, Donna got really pissed @ me @ work...it was insane.  All because of me and my sarcasm.  No doubt, I'm a sarcastic little bee-yotch, but sarcasm is based on truth.  And its true that I've been doing 90% of the bookings lately.  And the repetition would drive even the most sane person mad.  And we all know I'm not even close to sane to begin with.
 
I got valium for my jaw clenching and overall work stress.  That is how much I hate my job, and why I've stopped caring and taking everything so personally.  If I want to be a writer, I've got to do it dammit and not worry about BARTHCO.  EVIL EVIL EVIL place that it is. Oh yes, I have a JUON against it.  You better believe it.
 
Tonight I'm going to LX's for some R&R.  We're not really practicing...we'll probably just bitch about the job and watch some MICHEL GONDRY videos and chill.  I haven't seen his new place so it should be fun.  I got RINGU today and still have to watch TOMIE. They didn't have SHIKOKU or UZUMAKI but this dapper gay man behind the counter @ TLA said he would order them in for me.  I'm in total lurve with TLA VIDEO and it sucks that I didn't discover it until now.  They have tons of ITALIAN horror too.  But just like when I've got a plate of different kind of foods, one at a time.  I need to exhaust my Asian Horror Obsession. CURE was some good shite.  A weird and existentialist flick...JUON still holds a special place in my heart.  I also picked up RUE MORGUE b/c J Rock tipped me off to the fact that they had a huge JUON article.  Got the new BIZARRE as well.
 
I got my plane ticket last night...charged it for the simple fact that the price went down to $240 so I couldn't pass it up.  I can't bloody wait, and Chi-Town still hasn't even happened yet!  MILLAR is saying he's still down for the ULTIMATES quiz.  If I can get MILLAR and BENDIS! to do interviews with me I will feel SO goddamn accomplished.  ::crosses fingers::
 
Listening to WHITE STRIPES. Oh yes, I got the disease that only JACK WHITE can cure.  My dinner consisted of crackers and salmon cream cheese.  My lunch was pretzels.  I've lost all appetite lately.  Which isn't a bad thing when you've got a spare bike tire around you middle...hehehe. 
 
I wish I had more neato and cool things to report but I'm waiting for me mum to return so I can start synth shopping.  And that, my kittlings, is when things will get fun.  Oh you can count on that.
 
+++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home