7.13.2004

I just don't know what to do with myself...

+I like the WHITE STRIPES...a year or two too late but nonetheless I dig them. That is all...

+JUON has a big article in RUE MORGUE magazine, must pick up on Friday when I get BIZARRE mag and some more movies from TLA video

+TLA Video is Rokken Like Dokken. CHEAP movies, all kinds of indies, and ASIAN CULT!!! Rock'n'Roll kittlings.

+Um...I'm not gonna mince words here...I got some. I think you know what I'm talking about...::nudge nudge, wink wink::

+Open mike on Monday for K215. I may sign up and read one of my new poems that has no "i"'s in it...maybe THE SAD STORY OF LELA AND HER LOVER or SPINDELINA or something...maybe not. Regardless I'm going to support my local poet scene.

+no alcohol, no pirate rum, I'm being a good lil girl. Drinking some tea and preparing to watch THE CURE, another asian horror flick. I rented 3 this week. THE EYE mos def had its moments. Thank you Ms. Irate for my brand new obsession...and I totally mean that! Its given me something to concentrate on instead of drugs...

+I can't get ahold of Bock to get this piano thing straightened up but my purchases are going in the order of PLANE TICKET and then synth. the sooner I get the ticket the cheaper it will be.

+I am in love with yahoo!'s new instant messenger...you can change your display pic like every 2 seconds if you want...I don't know why this makes me sublimely happy but it totally does.

+Jeemy has come to me with some more business stuff...and all I can think is "where do I sign" and all I can say is "i gots to get paid!"

+Me and LX are getting together on Thurs sans mike for some unofficial "practice" i.e., talking about the band, watching DVD's and whatnot. I'm hoping I can help him on the bass a little if need be. He'll be playing Special Sauce until he can get his dream 6 string fretless. He's decided to go right handed. SS will be in good hands.

+Tomorrow is GORMAN. I will more than likely be getting Valium for my jaw clenching since I'm still doing it and making myself almost insane from the pain sometimes.

+And I'm spent...time for some ASIAN CULT/HORROR goodness.

!~Rage, kids, Rage~!

+++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home