7.03.2004

9:20 on a Saturday...

And I've already purchased BLOODHOUND GANG tickets and posted on BENDIS!'s board.

Rokken like Dokken.

Also made breakfast and coffee. Bloody Hell Mary! How do you do it???

Headaches kid, they always get me up and ready to start the day!

Last night we ended up going to Fridays with J Rock and Mr. Cyphere. I met Anney Ryan whose poetry is supposed to be some kickass shite. I also heard this lady talking about how annoying my smoking was so I said really bitcy "i'll move then" and got up and walked to the other side of the bar. "it's a bar, Jesus Christ" I muttered as I walked away. Keg Leg wanted to RAGE but I kept her calm and the lady even came over and was like "smoking just really gets on my nerves" so I said to her "you could've asked me to move, you could've moved, but no, you chose to sit there and talk about me and I really didn't want to hear it anymore." God it was hella lame...

Anyway, JD didn't join us b/c he was right--I spent way more money than I wanted to. But today is ZERNS and MARK's party so I'm ready to rock out.

and stefan never came out...surprise surprise

++++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home