7.02.2004

Rage, Kiddies, RAGE!

R&R This weeked. Rage and Rawkusness...hardcore.

Tonight, Keg to Da Leg is heading down to Philly so we can see FAHRENHEIT 9/11 and then head to South St for drinkies afterwards.
Tomorrow, we go to ZERNS for some random shopping and then ZIM's party is that nite @ Tom's bar. Expected to be there: Little Johnny, J to the Rizzock, Nick, A and E-lisha, Mr. Cyphere and various others...
Sunday is the Phillies Game, a punk rock show @ THE LAKES, a BBQ @ DEBO's, and that's about it.

Now here is the kicker--JD is hanging with me ALL 3 days!!!!!

WTF???? Yes, that's what I said. Tis amazing...but I've been able to contain my excitement. Really it is a rare thing for us to be together so much outside of work. It should be nice!

USHER aka ALEX AVELINO got back to me and offered his place up for crashing in August for the next TORONTO CON so all I have to do is secure a way to get up there, and I'm gonna be ROKKEN LIKE DOKKEN!!!! I can't bloody wait for AUGUST. Chi-Town and Toronto in one month! Does the fun ever start???

Work is finally slowing down and good thing b/c I got 45 mins left and I'm ready to rock out. We're getting sushi for dinner then I go home and wait for Keg Leg to get there. LX and Val may be joining us for the movie, which is kewl.

Practice was kinda silly. We taught LX a couple bass lines and I figured out the notes for piano--now i must "ARRANGE" ::insert maniacal laugh here:: This is gonna be funny, I mean FUN! hehehe...

Got all my billz paid with change to spare. RAGE KIDS RAGE!!!!

+++++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home