6.25.2004

You think its sleazy/To put it in the short leather

I used to hate THE WHITE STRIPES. I thought they were completely overrated. AND NO BASSIST??? Fucking Blasphemy I tell you!
Well, JACK WHITE is the man. Nuff said. His pencil thin moustache in "THE HARDEST BUTTON TO BUTTON" vid (Gondry directed-rock!) is enough to make my heart go aflutter. Yes yes.

So KEOKI is spinning tonight and I won't be there. I'm such a loser. I should suck it up and go anyway but I'm getting sick and I'd like to stop it before it starts (yeah right....I'm already drinking). So instead I practiced bass for a bit, and now plan on writing while watching JUON b/c I'm obsessed.

Nothing much is going on. I have to work tomorrow, and then I'm meeting up with Mike and Keg Leg for a private party @ EMERALD CITY (where I should be going tonight!) for Carlin's graduation. Band practice on Sunday.

I shouldn't have gone out last night, then I'd be ready to kick ass for KEOKI. WHINE WHINE WHINE.

Ok, time to finish up this poem which I have no idea what its about.

+++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home