6.27.2004

Pitch Shifter...

So I just want to say here that I was talking about the wrong Alex in my writings/pictures. ALEX AVELINO was the very cool, pirate rum loving friend on Sunday @ ze con. Sorry for the screw up here; I feel like a jerk. He hasn't emailed me back and I'm afraid its b/c I'm the lamer than can't get last names straight. 2 Alex's!!! Right next to each other!!! What are the odds???

Anyway, we're going to try to have me start playing rhythm guitar in the band and have LX start singing and playing bass. Its an interesting concept...and I'm willing to try anything. But we have made it understood that if it's not meshing with me then we can change it around. I don't know. I'm in complete and total love with me bass...but I also really like this group of people so far.

So if ANDEELEE or someone will drive me, I'm going to crash the next TORONTO show and cover it all by my lonesome!!! Its so bloody exciting to think about doing a story completely on my own that will involve new info and coverage rather than me writing about the shite that I like. And it will be the final con before my September deadline of the C.C.C. (self imposed deadline; I'm working on getting a good editor/research partner to help me with my proposal for one of the bigger sites). Anyone that wants to do a 4-day weekend with me please email me!!!!

I made a collage of my leftover photos from TORONTO so I can look @ them all the time. I just wanted to make something. Its fun. I wish it wasn't SUNDAY afternoon. I need to talk to Stefan tomorrow and hope that we can get everything straightened out. Such a long and pointless story.
Koop stayed over this weekend for the one day show and I got to work with Jaime. I hung out with her, Mr. Cyphere, Keg Leg and Rae as well. It was an interesting night indeed.

6 FEET UNDER tonight...hip hip hooray! I'm working on something of an original poem but its borderline lame. So we shall see.

++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home