7.06.2004

Under the Bridge Downtown...is where I drew some blood...

So....let's see, bad news first:
1--Me and JD were THISCLOSE to breaking up on Sunday. We were @ the Phillies game and then left b/c I was being quiet and everything just reached fever pitch and then BOOM! We're finally telling each other everything that has gone wrong the past few months. And how I'm partying a little too hard and he's staying a little too silent. Oh yes, the wounds are much deeper than that but it was just such a fucking relief to say EVERYTHING that needed to be said. He was holding back so much from me and I from him that we had nothing. We've both decided to make concious efforts to change certain things. Believe me when I say that all of this has already made me MUCH HAPPIER with a relationship that has not been going well at all. I love JD so much...and I know that we need to be together.

2--Iron Belly Shelly's court date has been postponed due to Larry and Jennifer not signing the papers saying they even received the papers. So it goes...my new dilemma is deciding whether or not I wanna take Monday off...

3--Time for some self-concious worrying--**haven't heard from Jeemy so I'm automatically thinking that any writing I've sent him has totally put him off on me and involving me with any sort of business venture. Because I suck!!!! Ugh...I hate my self-depracating manner but I feel rejection creeping up everytime I don't get a reaction...

Anyway, Good News
1--Vinyl-licious! I got so much cheap vinyl this weekend. I spent $9 total on:
STAR WARS
ALICE IN WONDERLAND (original music 1963)
ADAM AND THE ANTS--2 LP's
DAVID BOWIE--LET'S DANCE
--I think that's it--
2--Had fun @ ze bar with Keg Leg, A&E, and J Rock for Zim's birthday.
3--FINALLLY did the LOTR marathon with JD on Monday. From 12:30 until 11:30pm we watched all 3 LOTR films, it was very neat! We had gone to the grocery store very early that day so we had our own in-home veg and gorge-fest. It was WAY TOO HOT to be going anywhere. That didn't stop us from going to DEBO's for a cook-out on Sunday after the baseball game and argument 'under the bridge', where we ate some more food. It was so hot though I was just not feeling it. But everyone was super nice...

Argh...anyway, back to work and all that. JD is @ home so I'm im'ing him on YIM. The band stuff is a little weird right now so we're just taking it day by day. I need something creative and positive to focus on. I also want to get our bedroom finished, decoration-wise. That means getting my ass in gear with teh stencilling and curtain decisions. It will be such a nice place to chill once its finished...

++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home