7.22.2004

I get to get up @ 6:30am tomorrow
 
Hooray!  I'm going into work early so I can leave right @ 5 with nothing on my desk.  I left masters b/c I couldn't even get to them today...me and Donna had a talk about dividing up work and my "attitude" from last week when she got all salty for me being sarcastic.  She told me to let her know when I can't get to something and she'll make sure she gets Sohail or someone else to do it.  So that was cool.  He was out the last 2 days and the last 2 days I stayed until 6pm.  LX didn't leave until after 9 tonight...he is prolly hating that job more than life itself right now.
 
Last night me and E-mart danced our hearts out--it was hella fun and we're going back in 2 weeks.  Can't wait! The 80's room was packed but Kat Fadigan, my bio lab teacher from TEMPLE was spinning and she played BOWIE's "FASHION" for us so I was happy.  Yes yes, fun fun.
 
Tonight we practiced without Mike and I got some guitar lessons AS WELL AS showing him the bass line I've had in me head for quite a while.  And he recorded and is gonna see what he can do with it!! Awesome!  So yeah, we actually did shite other than just stand around.
 
Tomorrow is BHG and then Saturday is BHG.  Ivy was able to get tix for Saturday.  Oh yeah, the biggest news is that Ericka bitched to Jake about writing me a check, and then she bitched to Marlene, who called and said she would help me sell it.  But I've been trying to get ahold of Jake all night b/c I just want the guitar from him and then I'm done.  I'm saying goodbye to Bo-Licious, getting the guitar, amp and any other music related items I can fit in ze van, and never going back to that house.  The fucker point blank lied to me and said it was gone when it really wasn't.  I'm sick of the whole thing and just want to be done with it and him.
 
So that's about it.  Watched KWAIDAN, which I akin to MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM (that ole campfire story)...its like sorta scary, but is so old and predictable you're just like "yeah...ok"  Mos def a classic and some of the shots and use of color is hella cool--but nowhere near as creepy as neo-asian horror.
 
That's it kiddies.  I hate my job and I'm ready for the weekend so I can rage. ~rage kittlings, rage~
 
+++++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home