7.20.2004

When Strung Out Fuck-Ups Attack
 
So yeah, my Ex sold my piano.  He can't tell me when, for how much, etc.  He says he did it for drug money back when he was still using.  He actually had the gall to say "you left it at my house forever so someone offered me the money so I took it."  I wonder if he's covering up for someone.  I wonder if he just got bitter and threw it out.  Or if he really was that fuct up on drugs to do something.  He told me that since Ericka had left it wasn't a problem to leave it there.  I needed that money for a synth.  He said I can have the guitar I bought him for his birthday and any other music equipment he has.  But JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!  They're selling CABLE piano's online for $350 (starting bid!).  There was music in the seat of the fold top chair that was from my Uncle Wally, from when I started learning how to play...its all gone.  JD doesn't understand how hard it is for me to comprehend someone just selling something like that...but he doesn't trust many people.  And I trust everyone.  And I still think I fucking deserve this.  I'm pathetic.  Absolutely and completely pathetic.
 
There is no other news.  I was on top of the world this morning...and now I just want to hurt people.  I did get to talk to Iron Belly Shelly and she was so cool, she was all psyched about me playing guitar and synth for the band, and she wants to see THE VILLAGE when me and JD go out there in 2 weekends.  She's such a rockin' kid.  Lurve her to death.
 
Watched A SIMPLE PLAN tonight...what a bummer...a character was named JAKE in it and it was about greed and the utter futility of it all.  So yeah, I want to kill.  Did I mention that already?

*Rage~kittlings~Rage*

+++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++
 
 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home