7.18.2004

To the girls that stole my wallet--Hope that $20 bucks was worth your time--BITCHES!
 
Yes yes, my wallet was stolen from my bag on Friday while I was doing The City Paper crossword.  I was able to cancel my check card before anything was purchased; no credit cards were in there.  My drivers license and ins. card needs to be replaced.  But oh yeah, my license has been suspended since March and I had not idea (from the MD ticket that I BLOODY PAID OFF!!!).  So anyway, I was pissed, I cried, I've gotten through it.  My wallet only has like 3 things in it right now and I'm just thoroughly annoyed.  Whores.  Stupid no good whores.  That's all I got to say about that.

Saturday I stayed out way to late with J Rock after work, which was 8 hours of sheer boredom but at least I got money since I can't withdrawl money via mac b/c SOME STUPID WHORES stole my wallet.  But yeah, we watched the first made-for-TV JUON.  Of course I was kind of on the nod so I missed parts but it did explain a bit.  To top it all off, I've drawn 2 pics of TOSHIO in the past 2 days, and saw the American Teaser Trailer for THE GRUDGE.  Yes, I'm so obsessed that I need to be beaten with a bamboo reed. 
 
Today we saw ANCHORMAN with Dane and Neary, which was HI-larious.  JACK BLACK had a cameo so that made my day.  After that we came home and I finished watching TOMIE, which I fell asleep on.  Then me and JD went to South St. to drop off movies (PARTY MONSTER--very cool; RINGU--ok, and TOMIE) and pick up some new ones (KWAIDAN and A SIMPLE PLAN).  Then we went to HIKARU, this Japanese restaurant and its was hella good.  I've been watching TV ever since...yes yes.
 
I must decide what (if any) poems I'm reading tomorrow @ the reading for K215.  I think MR DIRECTOR SIR is a definite, with THE SAD STORY OF LELA...a mos def as well.  I'm gonna post my TOSHIO draw-rings and then get the heck offline so I can look over all my latest shite and see if anything appeals to me.  Even if I don't read I think it will be nice to get out and hear some poetry and promote the scene.  Work tomorrow...what a bummer.
 
++++++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++++ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home