6.18.2004

Toronto: Beware of Ze Brickthrower!

Tonight tonight tonight tonight we leave for TORONTO. I'm sooooo bloody excited!!!!
All packed, just need to remember to buy a disposable camera so I can actually get pictures of the insanity that will ensue.

What has been going on? I cancelled with GORMAN, against my better judgement, instead to hang with the crew (J Rock, Keg Leg, E-Mart, E-Lisha and Little John) and watch JUON THE GRUDGE again. YES!!!!
I really haven't done much this week except random emails and what not.

JEEMY called me @ work! And discussed my Andeelee story and other things. He wants to see more of my writing. And I want to be famous. So it goes.

I'm bringing exactly one comic to get signed and the rest of my money will be spent on paintings by Andeelee, drinks (PIRATE RUM TOO!!!), and Asian Cinema. Awww...can't wait!!!!!

Keg Leg got some insurance money so she can finally start replacing some of the stuff from the fire. Good for her. I told her Captain's Orders are to have fun this weekend and text me when fun things happen. The same goes for me.
Oi! We have a court date for the adoption of Iron Belly Shelly. July 15th. Can't wait to see if that fuckyer Larry actually shows up.

+++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home