6.12.2004

Its early...

Not even 8am yet and I'm already up. ON A SATURDAY!!! I set the alarm wrong or else I'd still be in dream land. I have to work @ Ye Olde Comic Book Shoppe today...and then me and KEG TO THE LEG are getting together for some random mayhem.

We have a couple ideas, nothing planned for sure yet:
1-Little Johnny's
2-Carlin's race (I forget what kinna race)
3-Mike, my new bandmate, is having friends over for some PS2 competition

**speaking of the band, I didn't get to practice the lines as much as I wanted, but I keep telling people how lame it is to practice basslines for yourself...**

Anyway, I'm hoping to run around and do something fun. Cross your fingers for me.
I played hooky yesterday from work and just sat around, cleaned random things, watched ROTK, and talked about the scariest movie ever, JU-ON. J to the Rizzock had me and Stefan come over on Thursday and watch it. Creepy as all hell.
I have no money. I suck.
Andelee emailed Keg Leg. Rock!

++++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home