6.09.2004

They Make the Rounds @ the Midnight Hour
And on the clock its just a minute away...


Konichiwa Bitches!
JD went out to see HARRY POTTER 3 so I was left home to fend for myself. Mike came home and so I decided to the get the fuck outta dodge and head to south street for some random fun. I ended up @ the Pontiac Grill, where I sat, drank TULLEMORE DEW and COKE, read URB and wrote my next column. I now have 2 entries, with me thinking that DIE PUNY HUMANS is going to be my 3rd rant, followed by a short bonus of some sort. KILL BILL is looking to be my biggest feature which is cool b/c I watched it for the 4th time today. The film is bloody awesome.

My tummy hates me. I have been nauseous after every meal for the past week. I feel like I'm going to vomit up my intestines. I'm so hungry though too...strange.

Happy Birthday Louis!

I bought me mum's birthday prezzie and Daddy's Father's Day prezzie is next. Toron-Con is next week and the dates are up on Andeelee's site. How fucking great is that??? He is actually coming up! Insane boy, but I'm so glad I get to see him and will have someone to pal around in Canada. He's a kindred spirit--where JD makes base camp at one local bar, Andeelee is into exploring. And that is the main reason that I am heading to the Great White North! Hey hoser!

Say a little satanic prayer for Keg Leg in the hopes that she feels better after her teeth and ankle problems. Thanks loveys.

I have successfully banged out 2 of the 3 basslines I'm trying to learn this week. Mike, me new bandmate, sent me ze tab but I already had them pretty much completed. I would like to add shite here and there, but right now I'm just concentrating on memorizing what I need to. I'm so glad to be active in music again. And with the nature of this band it seems that I'll have a lot more room for creative expression. Which is good for when i'm not writing poetry or have writers block.

Some band name ideas:
+PURE IS POOR (from Jeff Noon's VURT)
+SENTIMENTAL FISTING (the lost NIN album?!?)
+CECILY'S SIN
+S.T.H. (STEP. TOWARDS. HELL.)
+CORRELATED TEARS
+GOTHCORE JUNKLIGHT (a combo of LX's and mine)


I'm getting very sleepy. And RENO 911 starts soon. Must watch and pass out.

+++++++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Colton....again.

Are you going to San Diego?

6/10/2004 05:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home