6.01.2004

Rock'n'Roll Kids...Rock'n'Roll

So um, I'm in a band again! Ok, I was just asked not an hour ago to join LX's new project, and of course I said yes! Its been MUCH TOO MUCH TOO long since I've picked up Ze Special Sauce (yeah, I have a name for my bass! Its too cute not to!) and rocked out. And it sounds like goth/metal goodness. I'm totally down. I had tried to get in on Little John and Elisha's band a few months back but they had just found a bassist. And J to the Rizzock has been talking about a band forever, but nothing as of yet has materialized.

LX has a guitarist, some songs, and its sounding pretty damn good right now. I need something new to pass the time.

Oh cross your fingers for me that this ends up working out!

++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home