5.26.2004

W.W.J(cubed).D.?????

That's my new motto. What would the 3 J's do? Shacky, J to the Rizzock and Bock. My new conscience.

If you're not listening to SPARKS yet, for the love of christ download their songs with FAITH NO MORE. I'll burn them for you--just email me!!!

GOLDIE

GOLDIE is this Brit that spins Drum and Bass like a God. He's the DJ with a heart of gold...and the grill to match!

There is something so bloody tribal about dancing to drum and bass. I can easily describe the other clubs I go to:

FLUID--WED--HOUSE--Big Fish, Little Fish, Cardboard Box (thanks Matthew!)
NOCTURNE @ SHAMPOO/THE DARK CORNER @ ULANAS--WED/SAT--GOTH-INDUSTRIAL--The Industrial Stomp!
TRANSIT--TUES--DRUM'N'BASS--SPAZZES on CRACK!

I took a couple shots of Ze Pirate's Rum (you know, for confidence) and came out of there completely sober. And it was only an hour and a half later~! I'm talking sweat EVERYWHERE. I'm talking non-stop movement that comes only in 2 speeds: Fast and Faster. There are the break dancers, the people that dance just to every other beat, and the complete fanatics like me that just need to hit every goddamn BPM with the same intensity as the last. "THE QUICKNESS. FURTHER INSIDE."
Alicia, Angie and Steph were there. So was Stace but I didn't see her. I only had money for one drink once I paid the cover but it really didn't matter.

What mattered was ringing out every last drop of energy, last drop of OCD, last drop of everything is gone and expended in exhaustion and salty sweat on that dance floor. Its 2:30 in the morning and I just want to hear some MORE. PEACHES is taking me down to that special place:
He's not dead
He's gonna live
I see his eyes rollin' back in his head.

I want to watch FIGHT CLUB and pretend I'm Marla Singer. And after that I want to pop a tranq and call it a night.
I started reading TITUS ANDRONICUS. Fucking Brilliant.

+++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home