5.25.2004

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Fuck No. 1 is for Stefan who says he misses me but hasn't seen me in 2 bloody weeks.

Fuck No. 2 is for me being so afraid to do anything alone that I'm sitting here @ this computer instead of getting ready to go

Fuck No. 3 is for GOLDIE who is spinning tonight @ TRANSIT

Fuck No. 4 is for wishing for things that WILL NEVER BLOODY HAPPEN.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OFF SWITCH FOR MY HEAD?????

Nicole added me to her site. Fuckin' Awesome.
Now go visit her! ------->
CLICK HERE!!!

She's engaged and her ring is exactly what I want! (for all you possibly suitors out there...hehe).
I finished THE REVIEW. I put THE REVIEW in caps because it was absolute hell trying to write it. I stopped doing book reports in high school because my brain doesn't think that way. That's why I like doing my column; because I can just rave about the color of Donnie Darko's shirt if I wanted to. No rules, just right. Just like OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE.
I've been running a text message poll the past half hour to see if I should go out or not.
Ms. Irate, Bock, and Shacky Red-Handed said Yes. Andeelee said no. BAM might be there...god why am I still sitting her contemplating???
If I write a really bitter post about going out tonight, then I'm blaming it all on them. However, if I have a good time and meet BAM, then THANKS FOR THE GOOD ADVICE GUYS!!!

+++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home