5.27.2004

Twas Brillig, and The Slithy Toves,
Did Gyre and Gimble in the wabe...


Last night I wrote my best interview/story I have ever done. I can't wait to finish editing it and get it on the site. Probably not till next week, but after what Andy Lee said about it, I'm even more excited:

Your report was soooo sweet! I am teary eyed. You REALLY KNOW ME
MARRRRRY!!!
::Blush::

Tonight I'm going to hang out with Stefan, whom I miss dearly. We might be going to play Quizzo with Ry The Scot and Rae so that should be kickass! I may have to miss THE OFFICE, ::sigh:: but I'll try to live.

Been conversing quite frequently with Philip. He is one smashing chap! And he loves REAL GENIUS too. That automatically bumps him up on the point list. Yes, I have a friends point list. If you're reading this entry, you just got yourself 20 extra points.

I'm @ work. And now I must return to the working part of said work.
No Rest For Ze Wicked!

+++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home